First of all, welcome!
Looking for a church home can be a daunting task – “Do they teach the truth?” “Will they accept me?” “Will I grow there?”
The church here at South Salem is a spiritual family, and as a family we live to serve one another. Such service would include such thing as:
- Making available a steady diet of spiritual food from God’s word only.
- Providing a safe environment were we all can worship God in peace and unity
- Accepting people where they are, and then helping them grow into the likeness of Christ.
- Share the gospel of Christ with all who will listen.
We would invite you to pick up a Welcome Pack next time you visit us, which will further introduce you to who we are.
- If you have Bible questions, just ask!
- For those who want to learn about the Bible for the first time, or want to know what to do to be saved, we are more than happy to arrange a personal study with you at your convenience.
- Check out the many audio lessons on this website of which you can listen
- If you are interested in joining our fellowship then just let somebody know.
No matter what your need or interest, we are here to help.